There is an increase in publications that suggest our water supply is contaminated with various metals, pesticides, herbicides, insecticides and fungicides. Nikken have completed this PiMag ® Waterfall Product test that shows reductions in a large number of these contaminants when using this filtration system.
PiMag Waterfall Product test
The process conducted in our laboratory is to deliberately contaminate the tap water with a high level of each contaminant and to then take a reading for each one after filtration.
Water in Your Area
Please note that the substances removed or reduced by this device are not necessarily in your water. Because Nikken has no information on water quality in your area, this is something we recommend you find out from your water supplier.
- Chlorine 90% 90%
- Mercury 96% 96%
- Aluminium 95% 95%
- Chromium 90% 90%
- Cadmium 87% 87%
- Lead 91% 91%
- Copper 87% 87%
- Iron 73% 73%
- Arsenic 68% 68%
- Nickel 83% 83%
- Organochlorine (insecticides) – 24 Substances Tested 99% 99%
- Organophosorus (pesticides) – 13 Substances Tested 97% 97%
- Urons – 13 Substances Tested 90% 90%
- Triazines (herbicides) – 7 Substances Tested 76% 76%
- Acidics – 18 Substances Tested 94% 94%
- Metaldehyde (pesticide) 84% 84%
- Trihalomethanes (THM’s) / Solvents – 4 Substances Tested 95% 95%
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon (PAH) – 8 Substances Tested 86% 86%
- Chlormequat (plant growth regulator) 72% 72%
- Glyphosate (herbicide) 80% 80%
- Phosphorus 91% 91%
These contaminants are not necessarily in your tap water, but where any contaminant residual is present in a treated water supply, the PiMag ® Waterfall product test shows that it is effective in significantly reducing the level of contamination.
Click here to order your PiMag® Waterfall filter. Read more about how the filter not only removes contaminants but it also re-natures your water, creating natural, spring Pi Water in your own home.
Nano Filtration Technology was originally developed for NASA and is a patent pending, state-of-the-art filter found in the PiMag® Water Bottle Filter.
PiMag® Water or ‘Pi Water’ means ‘Living Water’ and takes its inspiration from the fresh, mineral rich, alkaline streams of Japan.